Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Indy Car in Sao Paulo!

I don't know if any of you got the chance to see the Indy Car season opener in Sao Paulo, Brazil this past weekend. There were 4 women in it! Danica Patrick, Milka Duno, Simona De Silvestro and Ana Beatriz! I want to congratulate them, that is definitely a feat! It is really cool to see women emerging more and more at the highest levels of the sport.
It was a pretty eventful race from what I've heard (Didn't get to watch it because I was out of town). At the risk of sounding all feminist-like, GO LADIES!!I remember just a couple years ago when it was staggering to see even one woman in a series like IndyCar, let alone 4! :)

P.S. Check out...

www.girlracer.co.uk

Be sure to follow me on Twitter @KCSmutny
and Be my fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Kerstin-Smutny/61958026830?ref=ts

Ciao!
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment