Saturday, March 20, 2010

Americans racing in Europe.

There have been many Americans who have crossed the pond to try and make a name for themselves racing in Europe. Why is it though that none have reached the pinnacle of racing success over there since Mario Andretti? (Which many would say is a Formula One World Championship, if that's not your definition of it I respect that too)

I have raced against several very talented drivers who have/ are racing in Europe now and doing very well. It seems to be that leap into Formula One that gets everybody...Is is the drivers though, or are they not being given a fair chance? I think perhaps communication in a team where there is a language barrier is definitely a tough thing.
I don't think there is any one answer to this question and I think there will be many varying opinions on the topic but I would love to hear yours!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far :)
Kerstin

No comments:

Post a Comment